Monday Link Roundupby Leah Koenig | January 30, 2012 | 0 comments
Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. Here, as always, is your weekly round up of inspiring service-related bits and stories from around the web.
- The Forward published an article about student journalists helping to build bridges between Jewish and Palestinian teens in Israel.
- Sustainablog shared a great infographic about recycling old pairs of glasses, and suggested ways of disposing of them responsibly. (We’ve all got a pair or two of old specs lying around – here’s what you can do with them!)
- GOOD shared an interesting article about why the most literate cities are not necessarily the wealthiest ones.
- HandsOn Blog offered some of the benefits of volunteering (as if helping others wasn’t reward enough!)
- The Atlantic brought readers up to date with a story about environmental crusader Erin Brockovich’s latest project.
What are you reading? Tweet us @repairtheworld and let us know!