Monday Link Roundupby Leah Koenig | May 14, 2012 | 0 comments
Happy Monday and day after Mother’s Day!
- The Huffington Post shares five ways for people to help moms in need on Mothers Day and beyond.
- Yahoo News shared an inspiring story about a Yugoslavian janitor at Columbia University who just completed his bachelor’s degree there.
- Sustainablog says “no more excuses” for missing out on National Bike Month with a post on how to get your old clunker bike in fine working order.
- eJewishPhilanthropy writes about philanthropy and service beyond the tzedakah box.
- TheDoGooder website shares an inspiring video made by cancer patients who are redefining the word “strong.”
- The Jewish Week pays homage to “Where the Wild Things Are” author Maurice Sendak – a man who taught children (and adults) everywhere that sometimes the key to changing the world for the better includes making a little mischief.