Monday Link Roundupby Leah Koenig | July 2, 2012 | 0 comments
Happy (hot!) Monday. Here’s one way to cool down while getting inspired: find an icy cold spot (a corner in the library works pretty well) and check out your weekly round up of service-related posts from around the web.
- Hands-On Blog rallies volunteers to help victims of the ongoing Colorado wildfires. Find out how you can make a difference!
- Mashable explains how social media (like the Hands-On blog, and others) is serving as a force of good in the Colorado recovery.
- Idealist wonders if supporting entrepreneurial kids might just help solve the world’s problems.
- Sustainablog reminds readers of the real costs (environmental and social) behind drinking bottled water.
- GOOD shares Wales’ inspiring story of how its doubled its recycling rates in just a few short years.
- Pro-Bono Junkie reports that the Billion + Change program just received it’s 200th company pledge to fund the increase of pro bono service in corporate America.