What can you do to repair the world? Lots.
Whether you have five minutes, an afternoon, a year or an entire lifetime to devote to service and social justice, you can make a vital difference in your community and the world at large. Check out this section to see how Repair the World is helping build communities that serve, learn how you can get involved and get started yourself.
Here you’ll find out more about our inside-outside approach to building communities of service on campus, off campus, and around the world.
- Want to travel and do some good during or after college? Check out Repair the World’s partnered Immersive Jewish Service Learning programs. They’re incredible opportunities to gain hands-on experience and help communities in need.
- Working or living on campus? See if we partner with your local Hillel. Don’t see your campus and want to get involved? contact us!
- Graduated and looking for a community? See how Moishe House and Repair the World are partnering to do some local good. Got an idea about how you can get involved with your local community and want our help? Yes, we want to know.
- Not in college yet but itching to do some good? J-serve, the international global youth service day and our esteemed partner, is a great way to go. You can serve once, twice or everyday as part of this growing community of young people giving back across the nation.
- Got an idea you want to start up on your own? Check out our “Do It Yourself” section, and please, let us know what you come up with! tweet us @repairtheworld.
- Want some inspiration? Our Daily Blog gives a daily dose of inspiration. See how others are giving of themselves to help others and find out about upcoming opportunities. We think they’re pretty awesome. You might, too.
Now that we’re all revved up, let’s get you started….