Happy Monday! Triple digit heat stinks, but it’s not enough to stop us from delivering your weekly roundup of inspiring service-related posts from around the web. Read on and be refreshed:
- The Huffington Post features the inspiring words of global philanthropist Melinda Gates on how to support women around the world.
- The Forward kills it with a kick-tush list of 50 Jewish things to do before you turn 13. Topping the list? Volunteering, and standing up for what you believe in, naturally.
- GOOD teaches readers how to be crafty and eco-friendly at the same time by turning something old into something new.
- Sustainablog asks, “What’s the environmental impact of your video games?” Never thought about it? Read on…
- ServiceNation leaves us with an inspiring idea: Create one million jobs through national service. It’s all part of their new One Million New Jobs campaign.