What gets you psyched? Whether it’s an awesome sunset, delicious meal, a great friend or your adorable kitty, we know you love to hear that shutter close when you snap a pic on your phone. What if you could use some of the awesome pix you take to help make a difference (and win some Repair the World spring swag)?
In celebration of National Volunteer Month (which we think lasts all year!), we’re launching a photo sharing contest to help spread the word about the endless issues, organizations and opportunities that inspire us to serve.
That’s where YOU come in.
HOW IT WORKS: (pretty simple!)
- If you don’t already, like Repair the World on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @repairtheworld
- Send us a photo of anything that represents an issue you’re passionate about, volunteer with, or want to volunteer with. For example: Love volunteering on park cleanups? Send us a snapshot of your favorite spot. Did you recently donate to charity: water? Send a photo of a refreshing glass of water. Amped up about your volunteer gig as an after school tutor? Send a pic featuring your student’s favorite books. You get the idea…
- Post your photo to Repair the World’s Facebook wall or Twitter page by April 30 (We’ll repost them to our National Volunteer Month Pinterest Board)
- Always tag @repairtheworld & include #NationalVolunteerMonth
- Include a short caption with the photo; we’ll help promote the organizations you love
- Share your photo with your friends on Facebook or Twitter to increase your chances of winning
All participants will be entered to win a stylish Repair the World tote bag. The photo with the most likes or re-posts* at the end of the month will win an amazing Repair SWAG bag with lots of goodies (Trust us. They’re good goodies). This contest is open to anyone, and everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win.
Check out some great examples we’ve already compiled on our Pinterest board. Like some? Repin them! (And you can follow our pins for info on future service opportunities.)
Pretty simple, right? (and fun)
Spread the word, get shooting, and start doing some good!
*Likes and Shares must exceed 36 and 10, respectively.
*Photos submitted to this contest may be used in future Repair communications with credit to the photographer