Though it is hard to believe a decade has already passed, the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is coming up in just a few weeks. Repair the World invites you to join people at Ground Zero, in New York and across the country in commemorating the day.
As a service to both individuals and institutions, The UJA Federation of New York has gathered and created resources that can instruct in how to develop commemorative services, gather memories, honor those who lost their lives in the tragic attack, and comfort the friends and family members who mourn loved ones. The resources feature a broad compilation of texts, songs, prayers, and voices from within and beyond the Jewish traditions. They include:
- Written Meditations on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11
- Prayer Services for School, Home, Synagogues or Agencies, Visiting Ground Zero
- Readings, Poems, Psalms and Texts
- 18 Songs of Healing and Songs of Peace and Tradition
- 10 Parables on the 10th Anniversary of 9/11
- Materials for Parents and Caregivers
- 10 Healing Activities in Nature
- Opportunities to Volunteer on the 9/11 National Day of Service and Remembrance
Learn more and get involved. Access the full collection of UJA’s resources and materials on their website.